Historic Preservation Committee
We recommend to the Planning Board guidelines in determining historic landmark status. We review development applications or permits affecting historic landmarks or improvements within historic district.
- John Deibel (Through 12/31/15)
- Sherry Heffern (Through 12/31/14)
- Michael Lavanga (Through 12/31/16)
- Billy O'Neal (Through 12/31/14)
- Douglas Sargent (Through 12/31/16)
- Alfredo Trevino, Chair (Through 12/31/14)
- Councilman Robert M. Bostock, Township Council Liaison
Generally, the Committee meets on the 2nd Monday of each month at 7:30 P.M. at the Main Street Project Offices at 17 Phillips Avenue.