Historic Preservation Committee
We recommend to the Planning Board guidelines in determining historic landmark status. We review development applications or permits affecting historic landmarks or improvements within historic district.
Lawrenceville's Landmarks Guide is available for purchase at the following locations.
- John Deibel (Through 12/31/15)
- Sherry Heffern (Through 12/31/14)
- Michael Lavanga (Through 12/31/16)
- Billy O'Neal (Through 12/31/14)
- Douglas Sargent (Through 12/31/16)
- Alfredo Trevino, Chair (Through 12/31/14)
- Councilman David Maffei, Township Council Liaison
Generally, the Committee meets on the 2nd Monday of each month at 7:30 P.M. at the Main Street Project Offices at 17 Phillips Avenue.