Trails, Open Space and Stewardship Advisory Committee
We evaluate community open space assets and requirements and advise Township Council and other boards regarding acquisition and development of open space.
- Recommend properties for acquisition
- Review Master Plan and recommend revisions to conservation and community facilities and recreation elements.
- Study and recommend to Township Council regarding development of parkland.
- Assist in development of Open Space Plan
- Anthony Colavita (Through 12/31/15)
- Joyce Copleman (Through 12/31/15)
- Paul Larson (Through 12/31/15)
- Dave Mizenko (Through 12/31/15)
- Dan Druckenbrod (12/31/16)
- Vacancy - (Through 12/31/16)
- Vacancy - (Through 12/31/17)
- Councilwoman Cathleen M. Lewis, Township Council Liaison
Generally, the Committee meets on the 1st Wednesday of each month at 7:30 P.M. in the Manager's Conference Room in the Municipal Building.