Recreation Advisory Committee
The Lawrence Township Recreation Advisory Committe is appointed by the Township Council to work with the Lawrence Township Recreation Department to evaluate recreation needs of township and to plan and promote activities for the residents of Lawrence. The Committee meets the first Thursday of each month at 7:30 pm in the Lower Level Conference room. Residents are encouraged to attend these meetings.
- Meet with Superintendent of Recreation with respect to public recreation policies, programs and activities.
- Review public recreation needs and resources.
- Make periodic reports and recommendations to Township Council and Town Manager.
- Ed Budzinski (Through 12/31/16)
- Glenn Collins (Through 12/31/16)
- Harper Collins (Through 12/31/16)
- Robert Dalle Pazze (Through 12/31/14)
- Ed Fedorko (Through 12/31/16)
- George Ferenchick (Through 12/31/14)
- Geoffrey Kimmel (Through 12/31/15)
- Albert Pitman (Through 12/31/15)
- Christopher Sawasky (Through 12/31/16)
- Marie Tagliaferri, (Through 12/31/15)
- Sigmund Zegarski (Through 12/31/14)
- Christine Lee, Township Staff Liaison
- Councilman Stephen Brame, Township Council Liaison