The Lawrence Township Recreation Advisory Committee is appointed by the Township Council to work with the Lawrence Township Recreation Department to evaluate recreation needs of township and to plan and promote activities for the residents of Lawrence. The Committee meets the first Thursday of each month at 6:30 PM.
- Meet with Superintendent of Recreation with respect to public recreation policies, programs, and activities.
- Review public recreation needs and resources.
- Make periodic reports and recommendations to Township Council and Town Manager.
Members & Liaisons
- Ed Budzinski
- Siobhan Cahill
- Ernie Cerone
- William Chester
- Glenn Collins
- Robert Dalle Pazze
- Becky Jo DiPierro
- Bonne Giglio
- Nick Sferra
- Marie Tagliaferri
- Sigmund Zegarski
- Nancy Bergen, Superintendent of Recreation, Township Staff Liaison
- Mayor Jim Kownacki, Township Council Liaison
Click here to access the Recreation Advisory Committee Agendas and Minutes.