YARD WASTE COLLECTION RULES
Brush will be picked up according to the zone schedule. Please refer to the Zone Map below.
- One brush pile can be placed at curbside no earlier than the weekend prior to the scheduled pickup week.
- Yard waste shall be placed along the front yard curb of the property which it has originated for collection.
- Collection will be limited to garden, brush and tree prunings.
- Tree limbs should be cut in lengths of 3 feet or less.
- Tree trunks and limbs in excess of 6 inch diameter will not be collected.
- All limbs and brush should be placed at the curb in an orderly manner.
- The size of pile may not be larger than 3 feet high and must be placed not greater than 4 feet from the edge of the pavement. The pile shall not exceed 12 feet in length.
- No wire, nails or metal should be left in the materials.
- Diseased material and firewood will not be collected and disposed of by the Township. This material must be disposed of privately.
- All tree stumps are the homeowner’s responsibility. The Township will not collect tree stumps.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
BRUSH WILL NOT BE PICKED UP IF THE ABOVE RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED.
All commercial landscapers shall be registered annually with the
Township of Lawrence by March 31st.
There is no brush collection during November and December, leaf collection only.
If you are unsure about your Zone, check the Zone Map.