Rabies Clinic Information
Free rabies clinics are scheduled twice a year to coincide with each of the licensing periods for dogs and cats.
Advanced notice will be given prior to these events.
The rabies vaccine is available for both dogs and cats.
Please adhere to the following rules when attending the rabies clinics:
- All dogs must be on secure leashes to prevent them from breaking loose and/or endangering others waiting in line.
- Muzzles are recommended if your dog is not used to being around other people or pets.
- All pets must be under the control of an adult at all times.
- Cats must be in suitable carriers.
- For your safety and insurance purposes, no children less than 7 years of age shall be present.
- Dog licenses must be obtained in January of each year and cat licenses are due every September.
Dog and cat licenses can be obtained through the Clerk's office.