Municipal Clerk FAQ

No answers matched your search
Municipal Clerk's Office FAQs
How do I file a request for public records (OPRA)?

Complete and submit this form.


When are the Board of Commissioners' meetings held?
How can I contact the Board of Commissioners?
How do I register to vote?

Election Registration Information

How do I obtain a Raffle License?

Apply for a permit to conduct a Raffle or Bingo game here.

Where do I vote?

Check the Voting District Map for your location.

How can I apply for a passport?

See details on the clerk's page.

Does the Township provide Notary Services?
How do I register/renew my dog/cat license?

The attached can be used to register your dog.

How do I get to the municipal building?

The municipal complex is located at 2207 Lawrenceville Road (also known as Route 206), just south of Route 95 and just north of Rider University. (See Directions Page)

Where can my child get working papers?

Call the Lawrence Township Board of Education at 609-671-5500.

Who are my Local, County, State, and Federal representatives?

Click here to view Local Officials.

Click here to view our Mercer County Officials.

Click here to view our New Jersey State Officials.

Click here to view our Federal Representatives

How do I register a residential rental?

Use this link for more information about registering a residential rental.